Directions from I-85
Cooper Creek Tennis Center
4816 Milgen Road, Columbus, GA (706) 563-4645
Take I-85 To Exit 7A(Manchester Expressway). Turn east on Manchester Expressway. Go approximately 2 miles to the Warm Springs Connector Exit. Travel up the exit ramp and turn right. The entrance to Cooper Creek Park is straight ahead. The tournament desk is on the left side of the tennis complex.
The Country Club of Columbus
2610 Cherokee Avenue, Columbus, GA (706) 323-9116
Take I-85 to exit 7A (Manchester Expressway). Turn West on to Manchester
Expressway. Travel approximately 1 mile and turn left by St. Francis Hospital on to Woodruff Road. Go through the intersection at Warm Springs Road. Turn right on Camille Drive. (This street merges with Cherokee Avenue) The country club will be about 1 mile ahead on your left.
Green Island Country Club
6501 Standing Boy Road, Columbus, GA
Take I-85 to Exit 10 (North Columbus Bypass) heading west toward Phenix City and downtown Columbus. Take the first exit on to Bradley Park Drive and bear right. Go through the traffic light at the intersection of Bradley Park Drive and River Road. Take an immediate right on to Green Island Drive. Go approximately 1 mile to Standing Boy Road and turn left. The country club is the first drive on your left.
Directions from Cooper Creek Tennis Center
Player Party: National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center at Patriot Park
1775 Legacy Way, Columbus GA
1. Head southwest on Milgen Rd toward Burt Mar Drive for 1.0 miles
2. Continue on to Gentian Blvd. for 0.7 miles
3. Turn right onto University Avenue for 0.1 miles
4. Take the 1st left onto Manchester Expy for 0.6 miles
5. Take the ramp onto I-185 S for 7.4 miles
6. Take exit 1B to merge onto US-27 N/US-280 W/Victory Dr. toward US-431 for 2.2 miles.
7. Turn left onto Levy Road for 200 ft.
8. Continue on to Benning Drive for 0.2 miles.
9. Turn left onto S. Lumpkin Road for 2.2 miles
10. Turn left onto Legacy Way, destination will be on your right in 459 feet.